Provigil to buy online, Buy provigil nz
I hope you are all excited for the weekend! I am! It means I get some uninterrupted time to work, which is always good 🙂
I mentioned previously, back in my buy provigil usa post, that I would do something similar but specific to my artwork. So here it is- I’m excited myself, as I don’t even know what I’m going to type here. YIKES!
1. First & foremost, I want my artwork to always be inspirational and uplifting in nature. I want it to be empowering and I want it to be beautiful. Not just in the way that a viewer might see it and say “oh that’s so beautiful!” but I want the viewer to FEEL something. I want them to identify and relate to my artwork. I want them to feel inspired, motivated and peaceful. I want YOU to feel like you’ve never seen anything like this before and that’s HARD to do, but hopefully I do achieve that at times.
I have a story….(another one?!) Yes- another one. This is from one of my shows that I’ve done. I noticed a young woman staring at my art once with wide eyes. I asked her if she had any questions. She replied, “I’ve never seen anything like this…I’m feeling something…emotions…inside. I can’t even describe it, but this makes me feel something inside.” Dare I say, she was even tearing up….which made me start getting all verklempt, because of course, if I see anyone getting emotional, I get emotional…I don’t even need to know what it’s about. But this was specifically about my art and was SUCH an amazing compliment. So anyway, I LOVE that every once in a while my artwork can do that to someone.
2. I put this quote on my buy provigil online reddit post the other day. “I feel I do my best work when I’m in a slight state of mental frenzy”. Meaning- if I have too much time to think about HOW I should do a piece or a certain element I’m contemplating….it does not turn out too well. I literally become a mental block to myself. Which basically explains my art & life in general. When I do things on instinct or reflex, I’m all of a sudden done and I look at the finished product and think “How did that happen? Did I do that?”
3. Now, this is completely different from the mental frenzy I’m in when I’m trying to work at the same time as being distracted by my children. That is NOT a good state…I usually don’t even bother trying to work on a piece when there is a chance I can be distracted by them. I spend that time doing stuff like this, writing a blog post, putting items up in my buy provigil online india, adding things to the buy provigil online overnight,etc. For instance, right now, my daughter Piper, is having fake phone conversations with me about every 45 seconds and I just paused my typing to cut out a heart for her. I’m not saying this is a bad thing in anyway and I’m definitely NOT complaining. I love that I can do this with my kids doing their own activities right beside me.
4. I love putting significant words hidden in my pieces. For example, the last one I just completed which isn’t even in the gallery yet, has one of daughters middle names on it. I won’t tell you where…you can guess. The piece will be up in the gallery soon 🙂
5. I MUST listen to music while I work. This is not optional in any way. I have 3 different iPods that have various music on them and while one is being used, the other one is charging ready to take it’s place when the first one dies.
6. I rarely know what the piece will look like when I start. I might have an idea of a look I’m going to try for but that’s about as far I get. I start with my sketch of a person or people and imagine if I want them casual, dressy, modern or something that’s more of a vintage feel. Then as I start actually doing the piece, I get more of an idea in my head of where it will go. I honestly feel like the piece tells me which direction it should go. As always, you can view my buy provigil modafinil online and watch videos that show me working on my art, or me showing detail shots while talking about the inspirational behind the piece or me just putting a song to a piece I did.
Ok so that was 6 things. My bad. But stay-tuned as I will do another one in the future. I hope you enjoyed & I would LOVE to hear your buy provigil egypt below!